Blog Archive

© U8MyCrayons 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 1 of 21 day cleanse

Today was good. I didn't get the chance to weigh in this morning since I was out of state at a friends for the past few days. Considering I started this today without much preparation, and along with a 5 hour drive home, I think I did well.

Breakfast: Banana & water
am snack: Banana & water
lunch: French fry's and water (I know this is super lame, but I was on the road, couldn't eat a salad while driving, had 4 kids in tow who desperately wanted to be home...like 4 hours ago, and I caved on what was quick, easy, meat, dairy, sugar, and gluten free. It'll never happen again. I promise!)
pm snack: another banana, water
dinner: Red bean cakes, green beans, and parsley pots. water.

That was today. I was very proud of myself that I made it with no caffeine. I am of course going to be 2 hours earlier, which is a great side effect to the no caffeine thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment