Blog Archive

© U8MyCrayons 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 21 of 21 day cleanse

I did it, and I did it well! I made it through the entire 3 weeks, and it was a success. I decided that I did it so well that I am going to continue on this path of 21 days to change in other areas in my life.

I wasn't so sure I would finish it when I started to blog my journey. Now that I've made it, and plan to continue on this path I decided to create a seperate blog for my wellness path. I've copied all of my 21 day cleanse blogs over to that page and it will be linked at the top of my main blog.

I posted over there today as well with my last day results. You can find that post here. I just wanted to post it on the home blog as well for those whom have been following my journey. Follow me overe there to join me on my journey through the next one!

http://healhylifehappylife.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment