Blog Archive

© U8MyCrayons 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Day 9 of 21 day cleanse

It's day 9, and I'm feeling fine! Okay...that was super cheesy. I hit a big milestone tonight. My children ate pizza tonight and It didn't bother me that I couldn't have any. I thought it would be a challenge, but I didn't even think about it. Yay!

I'm excited to see how the last part og my 2nd week goes.

Breakfast today was a banana, decaf coffee, and water. I have the intention of eating more at breakfast but I never seem hungry enough for much more.

Lunch was 1/2 a PB & J on Gluten free bread. The Ener-G Tapioca light bread was not good as a sandwhich. It makes nice french toast, as I recall from when the boys were on a GFCF diet, but I cannot have eggs so this bread is pretty much worthless to me right now. *sigh* I also had a rice cake with PB & J, and some roasted red pepper hummus w/corn chips, and water.

Dinner was Vegan taco bowls. I love taco bowls. They are easy, flexible, and fast! I had water to drink. Got a new tea pitcher tonight so I am having some decafe tea right now.

Have a great night, and thanks for following my cleanse & blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment