Blog Archive

© U8MyCrayons 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 5, 2010

Day 5 of 21 day cleanse

I know it's only been 5 days, but I cannot help but shout from the rooftops how very proud I am of myself! I am doing so good with this. The only thing I need to work on (consumption wise) is drinking more water. 60oz. a day just isn't enough!

Today was my 1st day back to work since I started the cleanse and I did perfect! I packed, I ate what I packed, and I ate at the time my body needed to.

Breakfast: Banana & 1/2 cup decafe coffee. (Overslept and had a dead battery so I rushed through breakfast!)

Lunch: Celery sticks w/natural PB, carrot sticks, water

pm snack: Banana, garlic hummus & corn chips, water

Dinner: 3 grilled portabella mushroom caps, 12 a head of steamed broccoli, and 1/2 cup wild grain rice. Sugare free lemonade to drink.

I swam for 30 minutes and while I feel it more in my arms than anywhere else I am counting that as a work-out today.

I'm really digging this cleanse!

No comments:

Post a Comment