Blog Archive

© U8MyCrayons 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Day 4 of 21 day cleanse

Happy 4th of July! We had a cook-out tonight and had family, neighbors, and friends come over for a swim, cook-out, and fireworks. It was really nice to relax and not deal with the traffic of the downtown display. I think we have a new family tradition!

For breakfast I tried a fruit smoothie. It was not very good, and I didn't finish it because the floor did. Oops!


Lunch was Guacamole and blue corn chips w/decaf tea.

Dinner: a few red skin parsley potato wedges, 2 bean patties, I slipped up and tasted half a Jalapeno friend in panko crumbs and filled with cheese (oops), decaf iced tea, bean relish, and a bite of salsa.

I've never wanted a coke so bad! I offered up the last of my cans of Coke to our guests and I am so glad they drank them all! I am proud that I didn't cave into the caffeine!

I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment