Blog Archive

© U8MyCrayons 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day 11 of 21 day cleanse

I am officially past the half way marker of the cleanse. How excited am I? Honestly I think my husband is more excited for this to end. He's ready for real food. I'm not ready to go back to my old ways. I'm content with where I am. Hopefull that feeling stays with me!

We made a homemade Gluten Free bread last night. It was really good. The only GF bread I've ever tasted that was not only tolerable, but actuallu really good. Yay! Expensive as all get out, but for the occasional splurge...not that bad.

Breakfast today was 1 slice of that bread with 1 tbsp of vegan butter, and 2 TBSP of orange marmalade. I also had a banana, some decafe coffee, and some water.

For lunch I had a big salad. Just veggies and sunflower seeds with my fave Annies Naturals Goddess dressing. Nothing fancy.

Dinner was stuffed mushrooms with the Pionerrs Womans Crash Hot Potatoes, and steamed broccoli. This meal made me very happy. It was savory, and filling. Decafe iced tea to drink, and more water.


Day 11 was good to me. I went grocery shopping tonight and have next weeks meals all planned out. I won't have much to blog on the cooking blog since many of the meals are repeats, or just to simple to be blog worthy.

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment