Blog Archive

© U8MyCrayons 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 6 of 21 day cleanse

This quantum wellness 21 day cleanse is going great for me. I'm on day 6, almost 1/3 of the way through it. I'm feeling good and I'm really thinking of not having caffeine again, except the occasional MNO and maybe not even then.


I'm glad that I am satisfied with the decaf coffee and tea, and the caff withdrawls were gone by day 3. I will likely re-introduce sugar 1st, after the cleanse, since it makes using sauces and such more difficult. The gluten free and meat free I can handle, but there seems to be a little sugar in EVERYTHING. I don't have time to make homemade spaghetti sauce, dressing, enchilada sauce, etc. and I cannot afford to eat the sugar free/gluten free options very frequently.

Still working on remembering to drink the water. It's always been a challenge for me. My taste buds still associate certain foods with coke. Makes me sad like I lost a good friend. LOL!

I'm down 4.2 lbs. Bonus!

breakfast: Banana, decaf coffee

lunch: Tahini hummus w/corn chips, V8

dinner: 2 black bean enchiladas w/gallo pinto, decaf tea

dessert: 1/6th of a musk melon. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment