Blog Archive

© U8MyCrayons 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Day 3 of 21 day cleanse

Today was great! I had energy, and the caffeine withdraws seem to have passed. Yay for no headache! I worked outside in the sun A LOT today. I have had energy and am feeling good!


Breakfast: Quick Oats, banana, 1/4 cup of walnuts, rice milk, water, and 1/2 a cup of black decafe.

Lunch: A nice salad. Mixed lettuce, cukes, tomatoes, celery, red onion, green pepper, carrots, sunflower seeds, and Goddess dressing.

PM snack: banana & water

Dinner: Vegan chili, corn chips, Sugar free lemonade

I'm feeling really confident about making it through this, and plan to stay off the meat for a while. I'm amazed how easy the eating has been. The caffeine has been my only struggle so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment