Blog Archive

© U8MyCrayons 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 12 of 21 day cleanse

It's Monday. It was my 1st day back to work since the plague attacked my family. The 2 youngest are on the mend, #3 just spiked her 1st fever last night, and the oldest has still managed to evade this junk. It was a really productive day at work. I really needed that!

I'm over it. I'm over a lot of things tonight, but I'm trying to stay positive so I'm not going to go there.

I am very thankful to my Aunt Teresa, who has graciously offered to subject herself to the plague so that I can keep my job. Loves me some aunt Ti-ti!

Breakfast: A slice of GF bread with vegan butter and SF strawberry preserves. Decafe coffee, and water. 

Lunch was Hummus w/corn chips, carrots, and grapes, water to drink.

Dinner was enchiladas (rice & beans) with polenta and decafe iced tea to drink.

Can I say how much of a cheater I feel like for drinking decafe coffee and tea, when I should be drinking water? Just putting it out there. I guess a glass of each a day isn't the worst, but my water intake is still low.

 I'm off to do the dishes. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment