© U8MyCrayons 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

1/5

Day 5...I am very discouraged. I've been fighting a craving for 53 minutes and it is not going away this time. I am begining to think that it was pain and suffering from menstral cramps that got me this far...and now that the pain is subsiding the cravings are more powerful.

I'm really starting to think I don't really want to do this...not to say that this is true...of course I know this is what I want, but my brain is trying to convince me that it isn't. Are you as confused as I am?

Anyway...I'm happy for the reduction in abdominal pain, but...I didn't expect day 5 to be this hard!

I was fine at work, and driving...it's at home when I am bored that is becoming challenging.

It's definetly a psychological struggle right now. I feel like I've lost an old friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment