© U8MyCrayons 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 3, 2011

1/3

Today is day 3. I have been smoke free for approx 60 hours now. They say that 72 hours is the magical number where the nicotine evacuates your body and that it gets really hard and then suddenly it is easier.

I hope for a peaceful day tomorrow. I almost caved in a few times tonight. I finally had to tell my husband and my oldest son to knock off the arguing, debating, disagreements, and anything else negative because I wasn't going to fall off of the bandwagon over their need to bicker, back talk, and fight like children.

I'm still having frequent body aches, blurred vision, the coughing and phlem has subsided for the most part. It's just really challenging to sit still. Even right now as I type this I am having a hard time not walking away. It's like this internal pain that I cannot really explain...it's just PANIC.

I've eaten my weight in starlight mints, gum, chocolate, and reeces tonight. I need to pack carrots and celery tomorrow because if I keep this up I will weigh 200 lbs by the time I get over the hump!

Today was my 1st day back to work and so far that seems to have gone well. The drive wasn't as torterous as sitting at home is. Really it wasn't to bad today! I hope tomorrow is even better!

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment