© U8MyCrayons 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

1/12

Today was a good day. Near tears, but no tears...progress.

I joined a gym that recently opened up here on the southside of Indianapolis called Planet Fitness. I plan to go there every night during the week between dinner and bedtime. It is my hope that this will help me in a few ways.

1. This is the time of day when smoking is the most tempting.
2. This is the time of day when I feel bored/sad/alone
3. This is the best way to help me lose the weight I gained in 2010

I signed up for the VIP membership. $20 a month gets me unlimited access to the facility including unlimited tanning, massage chair usage, and half price on all drinks. PLUS I can bring a friend to work out with me anytime I want and I can use other locations facilities 10 times a month for free!

I can't believe I haven't had a cigarette in 12 days. I can't believe it's only been 12 days either! It's going to be a long road but today proved to me that I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment