© U8MyCrayons 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 24, 2011

1/24

Today was forever long! I slept HORRIBLY last night, and actually ended up on the new sofa all night...which is VERY comfy. I slept from about 3-5:30, and from 5:30 until 8am I slept in and out of kid waking me up with the morning hustle and bustle. After the little one was taken to preschool I laid back down and slept until about 10am and then went to work.

When  I left work I was running late and my battery was dead. I had a coworker give the van a jump and I headed home. I took a small nap and then made dinner, a Southwestern beef strips recipe I found in a magazine from last fall, Taste of Home. They were good!

I went to the gym from 8:30-9:30 and am hoping that helps me sleep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment