© U8MyCrayons 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

1/2 Sunday

Back in 2009 people were frequently asking me how did I do it. How did I lose the weight? What did you eat, Lety?

Well...I am considering turning my cooking blog into a food journal. I don't post recipes that often anyway...and this will not only hold me accountable for what I do eat, it will also give me some practice on my photography skills. :)

As part of my New Years Goal I am planing to take better care of my health and in doing so I hope to lose the weight I gained in 2010.

Yesterday and today I had one of my oldtime fave breakfasts that I stopped having months and months ago. Oatmeal!

Seroiusly...it is quick, easy, lazy, filling, tastes good, and can be made almost anywhere.

For breakfast today I had 1 packet of the Kashi GoLean Hearty Honey & Cinnamon Hot cereal with 1 banana and black coffee. Yum! The Kashi is 150 calories per pckt, and the banana is around 100 calories.




1 comment:

  1. I used to just work out more when I needed to drop weight, now that I'm almost 50 that doesn't do the trick. Now I have to watch my calories and I love, love, love to eat.

    ReplyDelete