Blog Archive

© U8MyCrayons 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Soles 4 Souls

My friend Heather, over at Inexpensively posted about this organization today, Soles 4 Souls, that collects gently used shoes. I am pretty excited about it. This girl has lots of shoes to get rid of, and I cannot think of a better way to pass on my beloved shoe friends!

I love findig new and unique charitable organizations that offer up ways to help others beyond the cash donation, since everyone seems to be a bit cash strapped these days!

Be sure to hop on over to visit Heather at Inexpensively, as she has a pretty cool give-a-way today to go along with this shoe drive!


I had to purge my shoe armoir to make room for some new friends.
I think I can do better than this, don't you?
I think I should purge 5-6 more pairs. Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment