Blog Archive

© U8MyCrayons 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

I'm writing a book!

A friend and I were joking around today about my parenting techniques, and how I should host a mini boot camp. I told her I had been told this many a time, and that while I think I'd be a good teacher, I really think discipline should start in the home.

I joked about how it would be easier to teach parents different ways to teach their children than it would be for me to actually do the teaching myself...and an idea was born.

So, I started writing a book this evening. I don't know if I will ever actually finish it, or publish it, and there are of course a million parenting books out there these days so who knows if anyone would actually even read it, but I started writing it and have been amazed at how fast the ideas are flowing!

I forgot how much I love to write! One of my greatest passions is parenting my children, and learning new ways to look at parenting. One of my greatest pains is my inability to remember all the rules on grammar. It would take a team to review my book and fix the incredible amount of grammatical errors, but I guess that is something I can deal with if I actually finish the book.

I'm undecided on a title just yet, but it's going to be a fun adventure for sure! There's not much more to say...it's been an average, mostly uneventful week thus far!

No comments:

Post a Comment