© U8MyCrayons 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Spring concerts

I love the Spring Concerts. It's the first of a line of many end of the school year functions. Our oldest, Andrew, is finishing off his 7th grade year at the middle school. Soon enough he'll be in the 8th grade, and I am still baffled at how this happened. The boy cannot clean a bathroom to save his life, but he's done good with playing the alto sax this year! This is his 3rd year playing and he sounds so much better with every school year!

The concert was for teh 6th and 7th grade pands, each group playing 4 songs. I enjoyed the music, and the crowds weren't to bad this year! My son was most excited about this song from the Wild west. I recorded a videop of just this song. I doon't have a fancy video recorder, so this is just with my digital camera. Apologis for image quality ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment