© U8MyCrayons 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Cleaning your dishwasher

This is an old post that I decided to share since I am fresh out of material! It's an oldie, but goodie!

I had heard lots of moms swear that Lemishine was the best product ever. For years I never tried it. I figured our 20 year old dishwasher was beyond saving and it was the next item on our "big list" to be replaced. I decided to try it out because our dishes were so cloudy with white calcium build up that I was embarrased to serve drinks to my guests in the hand blown glasses we bought in Mexico that I feared were ruined.

Well, I was at Wal-mart last night buying some Lime away for my pots and pans and a friend said "That's so toxic, try LemiShine." It was under $4 for the bottle (which made me even more skeptical) and I thought oh well, what's $4...I'll try it.


Ladies, my plastic kid cups from IKEA are years old...and now they look like brand new! This is one of those things I would have donated and replaced this summer. My hand blown glass goblets from Mexico were so very cloudy....again, sparkle like new! Even my flatwear looks so shiney!

So...for those who have hard water build up, and especially those who are on the clean-up bandwagon like me for the new years purge....try this stuff. It's soooo worth it!

I knew my dish washing machine was "gunked up", but it's old and I thought it would die soon. I couldn't believe how much build up was really there! After running 2 cycles with the Lemishine the inside looks awsome...almost like new (minus a few rust pit spottiness)!

On the right, the before...and on the left after 1 cycle of washing with Lemishine!
It's the little things in life people ;)


Next time you are out shopping and have $4 to sare pick up a bottle and give it a try. It works great on sink faucets, pots & pans, shower heads, and tons of other applications in your home, RV, car, etc!

No comments:

Post a Comment