© U8MyCrayons 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers day

This was the best Mothers day of all Mothers day past. It was my 14th Mothers day, and it couldn't have been better! I woke up to breakfast in bed delivered by my oldest, Andrew. Had I been awake you know I'd have taken a photo of the moment, but sadly I did not think about it as I enjoyed my homemade waffle and coffee.

My daughter, Nadine (2nd oldest) gave me a homemade Flip-Note. It was better than any card I've received in years. I love that she used her creative talents to make me this little flip-note, and the message was very much appreciated!

Aiden decorated the flower pot at his daycare, and planted the marigold for me. Dane made me the card with flowers, and had all his siblings sign it. Jon got me the Teva sandals I'd been wanting, and a gift card to a salon, and my own Momma got me a gift card for the salon as well.

Most importantly to me was that the kids helped me plant the garden. I love sharing a bit of that experience with them every year on Mothersday, and hope we continue to do it for years to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment