© U8MyCrayons 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Goodbye school, hello chocolate!

Today is the last day of school for my grader school kids. Our oldest has been home for a week now. It's hard to believe that he will be in 8th grade this fall.

This is the hardest part about having 4 children. They gang up on you! I'm totally, kinda, sort of kidding here. Once they started school and we got on schedule things ran like a well oiled machine, and every summer the gears get squeaky and things just don't want to run like they should.

I always plan to keep them busy, and I always have the best intentions of working nights and weekends because paying for child care for 4, even for just 2 months, would surely send us to poverty.

Time to stock up on Moms fave chocolates, and find a new hiding place since they sniffed out my old treat stash. Ha!

Well, wish me luck. We've got trips to Ohio, Museums, Zoo, and lots of other local events to attend. I'm sure I'll come out of the summer with a nice tan, and mostly unscathed. ;P

I cannot believe how much they've grown since August! Check them out:

No comments:

Post a Comment