© U8MyCrayons 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

5th grade graduation dinner

It's hard to believe my only daughter, my 2nd born, is graduating elementary school. Tonight was her graduation ceremony...can I just say how over rated this stuff is? I mean...this graduation ceremony was nearly as long as the 8th grade ones, if not longer!

It was 3 hours long! I'm glad that the school takes the time to recognize the kids efforts, but some of these rewards were a bit much. Just sayin'!

We had dinner at 5:45, Chicken w/mashed pits and corn, lemonade and cake. It was nice, but definetly "ate up" a lot of time. *wah wah wahhh* bad pun, I know!

We had a great time, and I really enjoyed seeing the photos of the kids from age 5 to 5th grade. It was amazing how much they've all grown and changed!


Nadine went up on stage to receive her certificates and sadly the stage lighting made getting a good photo impossible. : /





Nadine and her friend, Kalah, enjoyed watching their friends go up on stage and "graduate".


After the ceremony I snapped a pic (or tried to) of sis in front of the stage

Isn't she just so sassy? I have NO idea where she gets it! ;P

Gosh my baby girl sure is growing up fast these days!



No comments:

Post a Comment