Blog Archive

© U8MyCrayons 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Howdy bloggers



It's been a long time! I have yet to find my bloggin' style. I don't understand how I can have a daily commitment to IMLM and Fb and NOT find time to blog. You know what I think it is? My thoughts are not safe. That's my issue. I cannot write what I want to write because I don't want my husband to read much of it. I don' know why that is, but it just feels wrong. Perhaps it's all the spying he does.
At any rate, you know that I am still here, in spirit. I view my friends blogs on a regular basis, and I really enjoy reading them. I just wish my DH didn't read mine so I could be more of myself.

When you read this one lovie, so sorry. It is what it is.

The new year has started off very well. I've been following my daily routines so much better, and the house looks good most days, which is uber important to me. I've found more reading time...not enough, but at least it's a start.

I hope that one day I will find a good place on the web for me. I love to write, be it fiction or real life haps, but I just can't seem to get myself to do it.

I digress...

1 comment:

  1. There are plenty of moms and bloggers out there who have confidential blogs- they either don't reveal their identity on their blogs (like Unknown Mami) or they have password protected blogs. So there are ways to get those private thoughts out there...

    ReplyDelete