© U8MyCrayons 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Choose to Lose: Week 1

Week 1 went very well for me. I've been to the gym every day. I stayed within my caloric range, and made healthy choices for foods.

I rememebered to pack my lunch every day, and I have done really good with eliminating Coke from my diet. I've only had 8 ounces this week.

I started taking iron and B12 supplements again. Hoping this helps with my low energy levels these days. I was drinking 80 ounces of water a day but did not get it all in yesterday and I am behind today so I need to focus on that. I may need to set a new rule...no morning coffee until I finish 20 ounces of water and no afternoon unsweet tea until I have 20 ounces of water, and then no pm coffee until I have had 20 ounces with dinner. If I have 20 ounces at the gym that would get me to my goal!

So...I am really excited to see what my weigh in looks like on Monday. I have a dinner out with the girls tomorrow night and I am determined to eat light and enjoy myself without overindulging.

No comments:

Post a Comment