© U8MyCrayons 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Children's Museum part 2: Frogs!

I love frogs. Like...A LOT. When I was young most girls loved Hello Kitty. I didn't care about that cat. I was all about Kerokeropi! So cute! I was also the girl with her jeans cuffed up traipsing through the creeks catching crawdads barefoot. I'm know I drove my momma crazy...because my girl is is so much like me and...I'm almost crazy as a bat thanks to her! ;)


 Aiden frog
 
 Dane frog
Nadine frog

The Children's Museum's new exhibit is Frogs: A Chorus of Colors, and my goodness did the ever have some colorful frogs. Some looked like those rubber frog toys while others looked like tomatoes! 

















IDK where Aiden was. It was one of those "Okay, we are leaving without you" kind of moments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment