© U8MyCrayons 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

The time has come...

All of my life I have been lucky enough to have a fairly clear complexion. I attribute it to the Latin blood! The past 6-8 weeks have been stressful at times beyond comprehension. I have had a community of zits setting up camp on my chin for the past two months! One moves out, and one moves in on the other side of the grounds.

It's time to start taking care of my skin, so I can look as healthy as I wish I felt for years to come. It's time to start washing my face with skin care product, and using a clarifier of some sort.

Any suggestions? What brand/product works for you?

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could offer advice but I am constantly battling my skin. I had great skin until... giving birth. Pregnancy has always been great for my skin but the screwed up hormones after the fact have messed me up. I seem to do better when I've got Mary Kay products (Timewise) in use but... the monthly cycle almost always means there will be a nasty breakout every 4 weeks.

    ReplyDelete