© U8MyCrayons 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Day 3 = FAIL!

Look at that MESS! Pegs and socks all over the place! It's a wonder I didn't flip out on a teenager today at work! Argh!
Well, today was not a good day for commit to quit! I had an unexpected stressful day at work and by noon the patch was peeling off. Apparently I had applied my lotion before the patch and it just didn't stick.


I ended up smoking the rest of the day :(It's okay...a moment of weakness and I will start over fresh tomorrow with a clean arm and patch. I should be very busy tomorrow so that should help me to forget about the cravings.


On a side note, I did make it through the day without a nap, which I hadn't managed the past 2 days, but I attribute that to the stimulant.Thanks for the kind words and support. Tomorrow will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment