© U8MyCrayons 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Day 4 was not much better

Today was our Mommymoon Network Charity yard sale. I overslept so I woke up immediately stressed. I shouldn't have been...it's not like the word will come to an end if a yard sale starts a little late, but I was stressed.

In the words of Nike, I have to learn how to just do it. period. I gotta stop caving in! I think I am going to try a few things this week to supplement. I am going to buy a lb of Twizzlers, and take pretzle sticks everywhere I go.

My nails are still there, so that's something I guess. We had a 50th anniversary celebration for DHs family, and the pool was open at the party so my nerves were on high alert most of the night.

Tomorrow is a new day....again...and I will try to make it a better one.

No comments:

Post a Comment