© U8MyCrayons 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Chili Cheese Tater Tot Casserole

There is nothing healthy about this meal. In fact it is everything that is wrong with our diet in America. I'm almost embarrassed to be sharing this recipe. It's processed, it's not fresh, it's not local, and it's probably not half real food.

I'm a mom of 4
I work outside of the home.
Sometimes life is what it is.



Chili Cheese Tater Tot Casserole

Ingredients:
1 lb ground meat (beef, turkey, pork, chicken...whatever you like!) cooked & drained
1 can Chili ready beans
1 can Chili ready tomatoes
1lb bags tater tots
1 can Fiesta Nacho cheese soup (Or use cheddar for less heat!)
1 can cream of mushroom (or chicken) soup
1 cups milk

Directions: Brown meat, and place in large casserole dish. Cover with frozen tater tots. Mix milk, both soups, beans, and tomatoes.. Pour over top of the entire pan.

Bake at 350 for 1 Hour. I only cook mine for 45 minutes because my boys don't grasp the concept of hot. They are sure that they will die before their food cools off.

*Makes  a 9”X13” pans (about 8 servings)

I usually mix the soup and milk first to get that incorporated before I add the beans and tomatoes.

Sometimes we top it with shredded cheddar cheese, diced white onion, and slices of Jalapeno too.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment