© U8MyCrayons 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

I Don't Have a Title

I've been thinking a lot this weekend. Several blog topics have come to me. Now that I have time to write of course the topics, like Elvis, have all left the building.

We had a XC meet on Saturday in Martinsville. It was 90,000 degrees outside so I was extra proud that the boys ran a 5k and won! Andrew's time dropped to 22:14 but given the heat index I think he still did well.



I let the kids have a couple of friends over last night. That was fun. They played board games. We made our own pizza, had ice cream sundaes, and watched an old movie. It was a good time and I really love the kids mine have befriended!
Today I've just been cleaning, working on a few projects around the house, and now I feel a nap coming on. Not the most exciting holiday weekend but sometimes uneventful can be very enjoyable, right?!

Have a great labor day. Sorry for the fluff post. Topic suggestions are always welcome. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment