© U8MyCrayons 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Parent.Teacher.Conferences.

It has become painstakingly clear to me that I have been a slacker mom for the past 9 weeks. My children are above the line in their education, but they could be straight A students. All I have to do is hold them accountable. Accountability. This is something I am personally horrible at in life.

I have to find a way to force myself to hold them accountable in a more consistent manner.

Dane did well while meeting and/or exceeding all expectations. Nadine did wonderfully of course, however she needs to brush up on Times facts and start reading at a higher lexile range-despite the fact she is already 300 points above the expected level.

Andrew is a different story. While he had some excellent test and quiz scores, his homework scores-or lack there of, Stink! Pee-yewwww! His reading has dropped significantly too. It's not a matter of inability, it;s a matter of motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment