© U8MyCrayons 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I've not lost my mind after all!

I took a visit at the Dr. today to have her check out my mental health. I haven't been feeling so hot lately. Mostly just tired, sad, and short of patience. As it turns out I am suffering from a very serious condition called Momitus.

Apparently a Mother of four cannot be Supermom. She can't do it all after all. Glad to know I've been fighting against the odds all of this time.

On a more serious note I have decided upon the advice of my Dr. to start taking Lexapro for the next 6 months. I hope it doesn't make me gain weight after 6 months of losing it!

I am not going to start taking the pill until tomorrow. Even though I'd like to take it right now after the day I've had, I think starting fresh in the morning is the best bet. Plus, this forces me to eat breakfast at a decent hour.

So, what do I hope to get out of this magic little pill? I hope to stop breaking my back and sweating the small stuff. That's it. I'd just like being 5 minutes late or forgetting a permission slip to not be the end of the world.

The next few days should be very interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment