© U8MyCrayons 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!

It's the 1st day of 2016, and I am sick. I haven't been this sick in so very long. It's torture for a person who keeps as busy as I do to be down like this. 

I can't help but to believe that this is a power greater than me reminding me as we start this new year that I really need to  slooow down.

I'm lying here thinking of my loved ones, peers, and colleagues who did not make it to see 2016. And I hope that I don't take one day for granted. I wasn't prepared to see so many people of my age pass on. 40 doesn't seem like enough years. Most of us have just begun to figure things out, and some are still trying to get there!

I want to focus on living my life with love in my heart. I just want to live my best life. And maybe that doesn't mean I will get 100% to where I need to be. I know that whatever progress I make will be exactly enough. 

Bless those of you who have followed me over the years. I know it's a small handful and that's more than I could ask for.

Love, and peace to you today and always. 






No comments:

Post a Comment